Biyernes, Abril 20, 2012

till we meet again..

This time maybe..



If another chances is about to open.
And this might be as small as a pea.
I will surely grab it this time.
I will listen to my heart and ignore my mind..

I will shout to the world 
Words that you've been waiting for so long..
I will prove it to you 
That I love you and I will always do;

This time maybe 
Will be our day our forever
This time maybe It will never end..
You and me Together..

Love may seems to fail us so many times 
Like what you've said what the f*ck!
But if it's real it's not the end for sure.
Because true love never fails.

I love you, you love me 
And now I am 101% sure
We are meant to be..
You were created for me..

this time maybe..
I will love you in every second of my life.
This time surely,
 I will satay no matter what.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento