Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2012

a battle..


It started the day i saw you turning back,

the moment I see you smiling from that dark,
star shines brightly,
things change for you and for me,



I thought it was dream soon to come true,
the dream I always thought to be with you.,
never suspected the nightmare is about to unfold,
the suffering I was to be in, wasn't ever told.
Then, i realize it's not that easy,
to regain what we had,
my heart says you can.
But my mind disagree,



later the war begins,
war between my heart and mind,
i was confuse and don't know what to do.,
i'm afraid to break myself again.,
afraid to endure the same pain.,
and it's hard to admit that after all
those tears and pain,
my heart never stop on beating
I try to ignore what heart is shouting.
Then i did not notice i was already losing
i kept on fighting.
My mind grew stronger,
but my heart is weakening,
so it happened..
I lost the fight..
You and me, never a 'we' now apart.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento