Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2012


I found myself alone in the dark,

my heart is breaking apart,
the scar suddenly bleeds
oh what do i deed?



I had loved but hated instead
i waited for years to fix those broken pieces,
but at a moment I lost control
i hated too much and fall



all the pain bounce back to me,
now the pain lingers over my heart and body,
my tired and exhausted feet
i can't give a single move of it..



why i can't just forgive and let go,
like what my heart tells me so,
why all those bruises keep burning my soul,
burning grudges takes control



a ghost of yesterday ruins,
my future and my present..
Now i was lost and alone.
Stocked up and can't go on..



Co'z it's me to be blame.
Why i'm suffering in flame.
It burns me out..
How can i fix this broken heart.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento